Secaucus, New Jersey
Your Prenatal class will cover:
- What to expect during each stage of labor and birth
- When to leave for the hospital
- Coping techniques: relaxation, massage, and partner support
- Medical interventions and procedures
- Pain relief options, including epidural usage
- What you need to know about cesarean birth and prevention
- Newborn procedures in your hospital
- What to expect at your home with your newborn and basic newborn care
- Answers to your questions about vaccinations and newborn safety
- Secaucus, New Jersey
Each reservation guarantees you three seats for the class. We offer the same educational opportunity to expectant parents as well as their child’s future caretaker. Ideally, between weeks 32 and 34 of your pregnancy is the perfect time to take a class. If you’re very close to your due date, please call us to see if there are cancellations in an upcoming class where you might fit in.
How much does the class cost?
Nothing! Riverside Medical Group offers this one-day class free for expectant parents; we will also provide free lunch or dinner. We encourage participants to reserve their seats as early as possible, as many families will want to take advantage of this opportunity and space is limited.
How do I reserve a spot?
Fill out the registration form here. For any other questions contact email email@example.com or call Hanan Salha at 201-552-2333.
"This class was extremely helpful. The child birth educator calmed all my anxieties and answered all my questions"
Susan, Class attendee
"The class covered everything that I expected. I appreciated the guidance and the instructor answered all my questions. The Pediatrician's question and answer session was extremely informative and helpful."
Jessica, Class attendee
“This was such a great class and really opened my eyes to topics I was unsure about. I didn’t think we would be covering so much useful information in such a short amount of time. We were both hesitant about attending a childbirth class but are now so happy that we did!”
Lindsay, Class attendee