Insurance We Accept
Riverside Medical Group accepts most major insurances, specifically:
- Aetna Medicare
- Aetna Commercial
- Aetna Premier Care Network Choice POS ll and Aetna Managed Choice Open Access is limited to some providers and locations. Please verify with your insurance company
- Amerihealth (Riverside is tier 2)
- Beech Street CHN
- Clover Health
- First Health
- Emblem Health with Qualcare
- GHI through Qualcare
- Great West
- HRH Medical Benefit Fund
- Horizon Medicare
- Horizon BCBS
- Horizon NJ Health
- NJ Medicaid
- Medicare Railroad
- Oxford (Not Garden State)
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Commercial
- United Healthcare Community Plan
Health Care Exchange Plan Participation:
- Meritain Health/Aetna
- Allied/Cigna and PHCS
Insurance We Are Not Accepting
GHI through Emblem
GHI through Comprehensive Benefits Plan (CBP) Medicare patients who have any GHI products as secondary can continue to be accepted at Riverside.
Need Help Applying for Medicaid?
¿Necesita usted seguro médico? Visite CuidadoDeSalud.gov o llame al 1-800-318-2596.
Self-Pay and Out of Network Services Only
Information about health care costs:
Riverside Medical Group is dedicated to providing our patients with as much information as possible about potential health care costs and to protect patients from receiving a surprise medical bill.
If you are an uninsured or a self-pay patient, you have the right to request a good faith estimate of expected charges prior to receiving services.
Information about participating insurance plans and products:
- This link is not a comprehensive list and is meant to be a helpful resource and guide.
- If your plan is not listed, we strongly recommend that you contact us or your health plan to confirm whether your plan is in network or out of network.
- Your health plan can provide the most detailed information about the services, facilities and providers that the plan considers in network and those that are out of network.
- Our team also notifies patients of any services that are determined to be out of network.
Patient bills for out of network services:
- A patient will not be billed more than the out-of-pocket maximum limit established by the patient’s health plan. This includes the billing of all applicable deductibles, co-pay & co-insurance.
- In compliance with the “No Surprise Act”, a patient is held harmless from the cost of unanticipated out of network bills.
Have a question or need more information about participating plans, billing or the No Surprise Act? Contact Patient Relations at (973) 988-1188.