Insurance We Accept
Riverside Medical Group accepts most major insurances, specifically:
- Amerihealth: All plans (Verified By Website)
- Aetna: All commercial plans with the exception of Aetna Premier Care Network Choice POS II and Aetna Managed Choice Open Access which need to be verified per provider using NPI (E-Verified) Always select AETNA HMO in Epic.
- Aetna Medicare (E-Verified)
- Beech Street (Verified By Phone)
- CHN (Verified by phone)
- Cigna: All plans (E-Verified) Always select CIGNA HMO in Epic (Pt. is always the subscriber)
- Clover Health formerly known as Care Point (Verified by Website)
- First Health (Verified by phone)
- Emblem Health (Verified by phone/Verified by website)
- Empire: All plans *use BCBS HMO in Epic* (E-Verified)
- GHI: Qualcare and Emblem Health (Verified by website)
- GHI NY (CBP): Only Establish Patients (Not accepted at RMG Specialties) (Verified by website)
- Great West (Verified by website)
- Horizon BCBS: All plans (E-Verified)
- Horizon NJ Health (E-Verified) patient is always the subscriber
- Humana (Verified by phone)
- Magnacare (Verified by phone)
- Medicaid (E-Verified)
- Medicare (E-Verified)
- Medicare Railroad (Verified by phone)
- Multiplan (Verified by phone)
- Oxford (Not Garden State) (E-Verified)
- Oscar through Qualcare (Verified by website)
- Tricare (Verified by Website)
- United Healthcare: All plans. Always select UHC HMO in Epic (E-Verified)
- United Healthcare Community Plan formerly known as Americhoice (Verified by Website) Always select NJ Family Care plan in Epic. Patient is always the subscriber.
- Qualcare: All plans (Verified by Website)
- 1199 (Verified by Website)
Health Care Exchange Plan Participation:
- Health Republic of New Jersey
- Amerihealth (no value network)
- Horizon Blue (no advance)
- Oscar Health Plan
If you have questions about your insurance and if we accept it, give us a call.
Need Help Applying for Medicaid?
The NJ Department of Health has authorized Riverside Medical Group to screen for eligibility and immediately enroll children and adults for Medicaid through Presumptive Eligibility.
Presumptive eligibility is an effective tool to connect uninsured families to coverage. It allows for patients to get access to Medicaid without waiting for their applications to be fully processed. Each Riverside location has 2 certified staff members who are able to perform presumptive eligibility.
(opens new window)Riverside Medical Group is not responsible for the accessibility of content on external sites linked from this website.
¿Necesita usted seguro médico? Visite CuidadoDeSalud.gov o llame al 1-800-318-2596.